What can you do?
You can also be looped in by sending an e-mail to JacksonCitizensCoalition@gmail.com
by filling out an online form here
Help us spread the word on Social Media!
Here are some ready-to-go tweets.
- "Protect wildlife, don’t let @SixFlags deforest 70 acres next to Colliers Mills Wildlife Preserve! http://bit.ly/1PODLce @news12nj" CLICK TO TWEET THIS
- ".@SixFlags @SixFlagsGrAdventure is planning to deforest 70 acres of environmentally critically land! Help us stop it! http://bit.ly/1PODLce" CLICK TO TWEET THIS
- "Here is why environmentalists are against @Six Flags solar plan: http://bit.ly/1GL23O0 @news12nj @cbsphilly @abc7ny @phillyinquirer" CLICK TO TWEET THIS
Facebook and elsewhere:
- Special hearing on Monday, 3/7, @7:30pm in Jackson, NJ: Six Flags Great Adventure plans to deforest environmentally critical land to build a 70-acre solar farm. Find out why residents are against the plan and call for SFGA to put panels over their 100-acre parking lot instead. www.JacksonCitizens.com
- Six Flags Great Adventure and KDC Solar are planning to clear cut 70 acres of pristine Pinelands forest to build a solar power plant. The residents and environmentalists are in uproar over this senseless and dangerous project which puts the environment and hundreds of families at risk of flooding, fire, and water contamination. Please sign the petition: http://bit.ly/1PODLce
Grab images below to use in your social media posts!